1. The Hendrick Hudson Free Library
2. Coles Market- Family owned market for over 100 years. Fresh meats, Fish, produce. Delicious prepared foods, and pantry staples. Directly across the street. Trisha, Tommy and the rest are a wonderful support to the community.
3. The Montrose Deli- the best bacon, egg and cheese sandwich in the world! A variety of home cooked hot lunch options, and more!
4. The Montrose Post Office
5. Avellinos- Known for the salad pizza, but try everything, the food is so good! The owners, Mark and Nat, are the nicest guys too.
6. Sunset Park- less than a mile down the road, a great place for siblings to play.
7. Fulgums- A family owned bar/restaurant with great wings, burgers and more. Bruce Fulgum is one of the best guys in town!
8. Dunkin Donuts is less than ½ mile away on Albany Post road.